Drive Traffic to Your Etsy Shop: 6 Helpful Tips to Use
Do you want to increase your sale on Etsy? Are you looking for a way to attract new customers? You have come to the right place as we are going to present you 6 tips to help you drive traffic to your Etsy shop!
All You Need to Know about Etsy
Etsy is a popular online website that specialized in helping crafters of different fields, establish their online presence, open an online shop, sell their handmade products, and reach out to potential customers worldwide.
Etsy is not a traditional setup or an example of a standard e-commerce website, it is an online platform that requires you to invest a lot of work and time in order to help your shop rank better. This means that you are your own boss and you are the only factor that decides how successful your shop is going to be. A part of the success on Etsy is generating traffic, attracting new customers, and optimizing your shop so that Google, Yahoo, and other search engines can rank your shop higher and increase your sales.
So, if you already have an Etsy shop and you are looking for a way to increase your sale and earn more money on Etsy, you have come to the right place. We are going to present you 6 helpful tips that can boost your ranking and drive more traffic to your shop!
Use These 6 Tips and Drive Traffic to Your Etsy Shop
These are the top 6 tips you must follow in order to achieve the success you want when selling on Etsy:
- Optimize Your Shop for Google and Other Search Engines–Check the official Etsy website and you will see a link named “Info & Appearance”. Click on the link and fill out all the information needed. Don’t forget to include keywords related to your shop or the products you are selling.
- Blog – Nothing will drive more traffic to your Etsy shop than using a blog. You can sign up for a free blog account on WordPress or Blogger and blog your Etsy shop together with your products. Don’t forget to post a list that links back to your Etsy shop. This is the easiest and quickest way to maximize your Etsy sales.
- Tweet – If you don’t have a twitter account until now, you should create one immediately. Tweeting is another technique of getting your followers to see what kind of products you are selling, what is new in your shop, and etc.
- Write an Article – Writing articles is actually a great method to attract new potential customers to your shop. Spend some time analyzing and then create a well-constructed and unique article where you are going to share information about your products, your shop, your shipping policy, and etc. Include everything that you think it is important your customers to know. Once you are done, you can post it to popular PR websites such as Articlebase or Ezinearticles.
- Upload Videos to YouTube – Use your skills and create how-to videos and upload them to YouTube. This is another way of getting massive traffic to your Etsy shop. YouTube is one of the most popular websites in the world, so you have an excellent opportunity to attract a huge number of new potential customers.
- Outsource Services – If you can’t do something, you can always outsource your projects to experts who can get everything done at a very affordable rate.
Try and implement each one of these steps and you will have great chances of seeing your Etsy shop rank higher and drive more traffic directly to your shop!